Sunday, 8 May 2011

Comes and goes

I don't know what to start with... A lot of things have happened to me since I wrote here...
My love stayed strong and the belief as well. Everything is fine but I needn't have to log on to facebook. Precisely, I'd say to another person's page... there's not so much need being suspicious or whatsoever but I just... cannot get over it...


I know I should trust but "Trust Takes Years to Build; Seconds to Break.." In this case years mean only months and I was so silly that I believed in everything. That there's nothing in his life what I don't need to know about... Meanwhile I don't know how come can a friend be named "My heart" while the person has a gf... Interesting...




It happened accidentally I didn't know that it wasn't my account. Of course I did know, but I was curious... Silly me now I have doubts about the truth... And now I stop because exam period starts tomorrow and it will kill me, surely.


Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment