...and it's around you. And you. And you... If you let it into your heart.
I can feel it, thanks to You, my Dear, who's the dearest to my heart. (Uh, I forgot a lot in English...) My heart "tells" me exciting things but I don't wanna reveal them yet.
I'd like to call it a cat-love because it has personal reasons and it's really intimate. That is our love which gives me power, peace and pure, clear emotions (also) in the direction of my Lion. ^^
Honestly, it's been a dream summer so far. However, we had some hard moments but nothing "serious" in the means of our relationship. I mean, no bad things which could ruin it.
Hopefully we'll be able to manage the distance and all the (upcoming) problems. To be loved and to love is the greatest thing on Earth and I can say that the suffering is really worth if you have the person you truly love.
I trust You. I belive in You . I need You. I love You. I found the peace and safety I wished for when I'm with You. I simply love You.
I trust You. I belive in You . I need You. I love You. I found the peace and safety I wished for when I'm with You. I simply love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment