Err... I don't know what to start with, because this blog will be a bit more personal than my other, for the school. Because of this reason, I sometimes must be mysterious and succinct. Just for saving my life for myself and for those who deserve it. :) A little privacy is always welcomed. ;)
Anyways, it will be fun and awesome as f**k. :D In honour of my favourite band. I love this expression and lots from them, so don't worry if it seems strange or it's not clear what I'm talking about. Green Day for life. However, anyhow they have a bit smaller role in my life recently, I don't guess, why... Or it is some love-impact, too...? Woohoo. On the other hand, there's no thought about forgetting them, because I would be nowhere without them, as I evolved it on GDC.
Nowadays I'm kind of speechless, deconcentrated and things like that... I reckon this will have a negative effect on my studies and work... So I must concentrate on the important events and devote my time as appropriately as possible to the university issues. If I'll be able to handle it well... I have some doubts in this sense... Hopefully my brain also will get the message that it's a wonderful, amazing, fantabolous and beautiful feeling to be in love, to love and being loved, but unfortunately my grades won't be better or nicer or my kind of book readings won't be read by themselves just because I'm sitting on the lesson (or pottering at home), looking out of my head, dazzled, like who's been hit on the head or I don't know... There're some feelings which cannot be put into words... When you don't feel like doing anything but floating in your dreams and desires...
Alright, I think I'm finishing now because there's a lot to do, needs to be done... And if I don't get started now, there won't be any results, dammit! :D
So bye all, catch up soon, if there will be something important to mention... :)
P.S. Do not look the grammar. As an English major, I should know not only the basics but also a lot more, but nobody's perfect, so I also can make a mistake (or an error).
I like your attitude girl!! :D Live your dreams, be happy every day, enjoy life to the fullest :) Make your everyday life as colourful as you can. Just like your haircolour :D
ReplyDeleteHi Brigi!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, I'm trying to grab my days and live like carpe diem, so, I hope that everything will remain like this :)