Wednesday, 2 March 2011

What if...?

... the Big One does exist? What if I've finally found Him? Is this real? Can it be possible? What if you must have some "bads" before you meet the right person? I mean, I don't have so much experience, but there's something in it. It has something to do with learning, I reckon, but not in the usual way. You need to go through sad and tough periods as well, in order to learn how to appreciate the good times, and so on. All I wanted to say is, that every happening might have a reason, what we can't see in the present, though, but only in the future by looking back into the past.


I know that you can't forget the first, but why can't you have the best after it? It's everyone's right to find her/his partner and it's more wonderful when you have the best one. The only one, you'll ever truly love, from your heart. I just feel somehow that this relationship is/will be completely different (not like the previous ones) and magical. Maybe it'll last forever.


It happened when I totally gave up all my hopes, lost my faith and, I was just like, I don't know... No more love... However, it happened so fast (maybe too fast) but it really does worth...


I've never ever thought that I would (or could) be able to happy again, full of love, joy, desire and emotions. The ability to love and the feeling of being loved gives you a unique power, which is above all, I might dare to say, which is above everything.


Thank You. I can't express how grateful am I now. I'd like to thank You everything, which I've got from You so far. I hope we'll have the time of our lives together.


No comments:

Post a Comment