I don't know why I'm having shit days for a while... Since Monday... The latest days are just complete disasters in all ways... I cannot catch a single bus, my mood is like I've been washed about 1000 times and I don't feel like learning, of course. The spring is here, or am I simply so retarded and miserable?
Except for love. This part of my life is just complete and full. And I'm happy with that, in all means. It seems that my life's parts have been mixed up and everything turned the other way round: in the issues I was lucky, now I'm a disaster and in the cases I was unlucky, I'm pretty fortunate. Who understands this? I'm sure I don't...
On the other hand (again), I need to do some learning today which will be a bit difficult because I wanted to read my book and magazine (thank God, I got my fellowship today) and just chill a little. Moreover, being lazy - one of the things in life I like to do... :)
I reckon that's all because I'm not feeling very well today due to my "red days" and some mood changes as well. Thanks life, I really appreciate it but I'd be happier when this all would be over!
No comments:
Post a Comment