Monday, 21 March 2011

Why does it always rain on me?

Have I ever said that I hate Mondays? Not enoguh times, I reckon. I have the reason to hate them as much as possible. Simply, my social-scholarship application is rejected, and there's nothing I can do about it. Just because the stupid system made up that some stupid paper is needed and I wasn't told about the changes. Neither said anybody that I should read the insturctions very careful... Because last semester no one asked me to hand that shit in. Interesting... Suddenly it's just been changed... Never mind, I'll remain poor but happy, as usually I am. I got used to it, so this isn't so big news...


Anyways, I need this weekend to come as fast as possible. I mean, really fast. I need relaxing, relieving, sleeping and so much other things, like being with my Love, meeting friends, having fun, etc. So, the essential ingredients to a happy life. Is this a big favour? I don't think so. Ftw..


The other topic I wanted to write is linked to my RWS course, and it's just a bit of it. We had to write a kind of poem about "Cats and commas" which I found very interesting and challenging. Here's what I wrote:

Two cats with claws
Try to write a clause.
But with only four paws
They cannot make a pause.

The original version was this (because we only got the words: claws, clause, paws and pause):

A cat has claws at the ends of its paws.
A comma's a pause at the end of a clause.

As you can see I still have a lot to learn. :D

I know, I know, don't make a fuss about everything, and don't complain. But if once I must...?


Now I'm gonna leave because I'll have an end-term test on Wednesday and a vocab test on Thursday so there're a lot to be done and learned. Even not to mention the American Lit&Cult (optional) mid-term test which is due on 29th and I have read very few pages from the material so far... and this weekend will just destory me :D But don't worry, I'll be here when anything memorable happens. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment