... I found a very great picture about this on the internet, to specify, on the firefox personas site.
That's it. I really like it.
To be honest, I don't know, what can I write about right now. I mean, I have no ideas and I'm feeling like I'm empty - but don't know, why. Like I don't know anything... Maybe it was the weekend.
I got sore throat and a little running nose when I woke up today, and it's not good. I think maybe the illness makes me feel kind of empty. I might have high temperature too, I reckon. Or I got used to happiness this fast? Nah... wtf... Is something wrong with me...?
The best thing would be to stay in bed all day, but I need to go to my seminar at 3.00 p.m. because we're writing a test and I don't want to miss it. Until that time I try to revise and not to think about my Love all the time. It's very hard. Some yoga lessons or something would be nice to me in order to improve my concentration skills. But I don't have time... :S Yes, I know, actually it's not true... You have time for things which you want to devote time to.
Right, I think it's time to leave, because I'm feeling really sick. :S Hopefully I'll get better until the weekend because I'm going home and will be with my Lion.

I WANT THAT CAT!:)
ReplyDeletewoot woot, then get one :P so sweet :) i'll tell you the story if you're interested in it^^ :D
ReplyDelete